Here's the next Chroma:Blue module. I layered and hand stitched a wide variety of fabrics I'd dyed and painted with lace and strips of silk. I also added some of the treated bubble wrap I've been developing for various projects. Then there's that silver foiling which looks great and gives fabulous depth when seen "in person" but will not photograph well no matter what - sadly. Three more puzzle pieces to go then I will stitch the whole artwork together. Finished size will be about 72" x 44". This is the second in the series after Chroma:Yellow which I completed a couple of months ago. Been loving these BIG projects this year!