Thursday, June 6, 2013

On the Road and Back

I've been traveling (North Carolina) and will be off again in a week or so for France so there's a frenzy going on at FiberFly Studios during this brief window of being home.    Here are three things I've been working on:

Earth Webs - a contemporary embroidery DONE and off to the framer this weekend


Here's the fourth in the Sea Tangle series.   This is a mixed media piece, sort of a painting on a VERY unusual built ground.   Also  DONE and off to the framer.



And . . . this guy is, at least for now, is named Sunday Best.  When fully clothed he may very well be making an appearance in a book put together by the Australian fabric manufacturing company M+S Textiles as he is comprised largely of their fabrics.  Don't know if I'll be able to get him up and running before my departure date but he's so cute I just couldn't resist posting him.




No comments:

Post a Comment